- Join a fun, supportive & inclusive team
- Permanent part-time role with flexible work options
- Work closely with the CEO and be in a role with big impact
We are looking for a super organised, admin and systems guru to join our business in our brand new Practice Manager role to support our fast growing remote business.
If you are an administrator or office coordinator with strong systems experience who is looking for a hands-on role with lots of variety supporting 9+ amazing team members, then this may well be the perfect role for you!
About the Business
We are an established Perth based bookkeeping business managing over 100+ Xero accounts and are currently a team of 9 remotely based amazing bookkeepers. We are industry specialists and we have proudly won Xero awards and operate at a Xero Gold Partner level.
We are more than your ‘average’ bookkeeper… we truly partner with our clients, offering them a service that makes them raving fans and as a result we are growing fast.
Our vibe is energetic, inclusive and supportive and your role will be critical to this through helping our business to be organised, systemised and communicating and serving at the highest level.
Our CEO Sally, is inspiring and hugely supportive and we proudly prioritise team, connection and flexibility to the same high level of importance as client service.
About this exciting role
In this role you will be working closely with Sally the CEO to take over responsibility for our back end client and team support systems.
This role will be varied and will range from coordinating and project managing to executing lots of admin and bookkeeping tasks and being our main systems go-to person.
- Be our Project Management System Guru (we use clickup) allocating tasks and following up the team to make sure projects are moving along and deadlines are met
- Be the first point of contact for new client enquiries, screening for a business fit liaising with internal team members to initiate our new client enquiry process
- Coordinate and assist in our new client onboarding process
- Preparing weekly client data reports (using XPM)
- Coordinate our client BAS lodgement process including following up with clients, bookkeepers and keeping abreast of client status and deadlines
- Performing client surveys and supporting our clients
- Performing basic bookkeeping tasks to support our bookkeeping team where necessary such as chasing debtors, reconciling accounts, inputting data or documents into Xero
- Coordinate our new staff onboarding process, inputting information into our system and holding responsibility for tracking key dates
- Supporting our team morale by coordinating team events and team initiatives
- Email & Social Media support – scheduling newsletters into our system and sharing to our socials
- Website support – updating blog posts onto the website and making other changes as necessary
- Organising physical marketing materials for promotional purposes
- Other administrative tasks such as organising google drive, updating CPD registers, supporting the CEOs business development activities, booking travel etc
More about YOU
We’re looking for someone with strong admin & systems experience who is confident and capable to learn our process, then take responsibility and really own this role.
With at least 5 years of administration experience within a service based business supporting a team of 10+ people with a strong skill set in tech, project management and systems, you’ll find it easy to learn our system and get up to speed.
Specifically you’ll have
- Strong tech / systems experience with a wide variety of systems including: Click Up (or similar); Microsoft Suite; Google Workplace (G Suite), Xero, Loom, Slack, Zoom, Zapier, Canva, Mailchimp
- A strong ability to follow your nose and get up to speed with new systems and then a strong ability to understand how systems work together across a business
- Bonus points if you’ve experienced any of these bookkeeping/accounting specific systems such as Xero Practice Manager (XPM); XeroHQ, Practice Ignition & Dext and / or have worked in an Accounting or Bookkeeping Practice
In addition to these systems skills, you:
- Are a natural people person and a great communicator who enjoys going out of your way to help others.
- Have a naturally high attention to detail and enjoy creating reports and analysing numbers
- Are super organised and enjoy taking a proactive approach to your role, working on today’s tasks and also thinking about tomorrow, next week and next month
- Are a quick learner, focused on efficiencies and you enjoy working within processes and creating new ones
- Are required to have a separate home office with an ergonomically sound work station to perform your work from home. We will conduct an assessment of your space prior to commencing
What’s In It For YOU
You’ll join a business that truly cares about you as an individual and will support your career development and your life.
You’ll get job security and stability through permanent part time hours and in turn we’ll invest and rely on you for the long term.
You’ll be rewarded via above award pay and you’ll become part of a close knit team who likes to have fun, regularly catch up, support flexible working hours, personal and career development and other random perks to encourage you to be happy, productive and engaged.
Plus you’ll be working in a business where your ideas are welcome and encouraged.
If you’ve read this far and you feel excited, we’d like to invite you to apply by answering the questions below and sending your answers & CV to email@example.com.
- This is a permanent part time role for 12-20 hours per week based in Perth. This role requires full Australian working rights. Please tell us where you live and please confirm your right to work in Australia?
- Please outline your administration, system and tech experience that you bring to this role?
- Please tell us about your tech skills, specifically if you’d had experience with those listed above.
- What part of this role and our business stood out to you?
- This role requires someone who is organised, has a high attention to detail and who can multitask. Please tell us how this describes you perfectly?
- What are you looking for in your next role?
- This role offers flexible hours working across a minimum of 4 days. Tell us how this works for you and what your ideal hours and days are?
- How much are you currently being paid and what are you looking for?
- What is your notice period and availability to start?
- Anything else you’d like to tell us about you?
Every application will be acknowledged and responded to, thank you so much for taking the time to apply to work with us.